Thursday, March 3, 2011

THE RETURN

So things were going great and then...CRASH!!!  My computer completely died AGAIN!!!  I just got it back from the lovely people at Best Buy's Geek Squad.  Cross your fingers...hopefully it's actually fixed this time.  Good thing my warranty still has another few months on it.

So I thought I'd start out brand new at the start of this month (almost the start).  On the first of every month, I'm going to post some month long goals and try to stick to them.  What's that they say about when you do something 12 times it becomes routine???  Well if I'm a good girl and incorporate these objectives into my daily life, then I should be perfect by the end of the month.  Right??  HAHAHA!!

Here are some foods that were missed in my absence:
1/4 CHICKPEA FLOUR + 1/4 WATER + ROSEMARY + CUMIN + 1/4 CUP FF TJ'S PIZZA SAUCE

SPINACH + CRAB + TOMATOES + ROASTED RED PEPPERS + ANNIE'S LIGHT HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING

DATES + BETTER N' PEANUT BUTTER + CHOCOLATE CHIPS

March's Goals:
1. Drink more water!!!!
2. Make "night time" routine, ROUTINE!!!
3. Church EVERY Sunday!

I think 3 a month is all I can handle.  When I set too many "goals," I usually end up forgetting them! LOL

Well, that's it for this "catch up" post...I'll be back later with a recap of yesterday's eats!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment