Sunday, March 20, 2011

IT ALWAYS RAINS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Like the title says...it's raining AGAIN!!!  And on the 1st day of spring.  UGH!!!
Thank goodness the weekend is almost over!!!!
I've had a LONG weekend (which in my case is not a good thing) and I'm glad it's almost Monday. 

I have TONS of new items on my To-Do list and I am DETERMINED to attack them all tomorrow.

I started my day with some cereal love.  BREAKFAST was a HUGE bowl of cinnamon goodness.

I ate LUNCH on-the-go today and didn't remember to take a picture:(  It was actually pretty awesome.

BUTTER LETTUCE + 20 SPRAYS RANCH DRESSING + 2 EGG WHITES + CHERRY TOMATOES + BACON BITS + MISO SOUP

A few days ago I made some crock pot chili.  I make this quite often, but this time I did an ingredient swap.  Instead of using turkey, I used Trader Joe's Meatless meat balls.  I liked it even better then the turkey and the calories were way less. 

I heated up some leftover which made for a quick and easy DINNER tonight because I was way too pooped to cook!
MEATLESS CHILI + 1 TBSP SOUR CREAM

It's raining which is why I think I was craving this comforting SNACK!
DIET SWISS MISS HOT CHOCOLATE + 10 G MINI MARSHMALLOWS

Well, off to go see if I can attack some of the things on my To-Do list tonight.  These items mostly involve cleaning:(

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment