Sunday, March 27, 2011

TGIS (THANK GOODNESS ITS SUNDAY)


Not post yesterday :(
The seminar was AWFUL!!!  I was exhausted and it was LONG and UNINTERESTING!!!  I was so stressed from it that I ate like an ANIMAL!!  Needless to say that there was no food tracking, or picture taking :(

I was going to detox from yesterday with a sweet juice mix for BREAKFAST this morning, but I remembered that I had a can of pumpkin in the fridge that I opened the other day.  I still wanted to use the Vita so I made a Pumpkin Latte.  I didn't read the recipe again and definitely added WAY too much pumpkin so it came out more like hot pumpkin pudding.  It was still very tasty.
1/2 CUP PUMPKIN + 1 CUP ALMOND MILK + 1/4 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT + 2 TSP SPLENDA WITH FIBER + 1/2 TSP CINNAMON
 
Handful of almonds for a mid-day SNACK.
14 GRAMS ALMONDS

Finished the last of my soup for DINNER tonight.
2 CUPS AVOCADO TORTILLA SOUP + 1 OROWEAT WHOLE WHEAT SANDWICH THINS

I found this walking plan on a great girl's blog.  I definitely will try it sometime this week.  My pathetic excuse for not going to the gym today is that I cleaned my gym sneaks and they are still wet! LOL

There was also some late night snacks of one of Boyfriend's peanut butter cookies that I made him and a seaweed snack.  Weird combo now that I think of it!

EASTER CENTERPIECE

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment