Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

I wonder if the X-Large coffee I got last night had anything to do with me not be able to sleep AT ALL last night!!!!!!  UGH!!!  I'm not exhausted yet, but I know I will CRASH later tonight. 

So much to do, so little sleep to do it on....
I was missing my cereal for BREAKFAST so I decided to bring it back...
KASHI HEART TO HEART + 3/4 CUP ALMOND MILK + 2 TSP SPLENDA WITH FIBER + CINNAMON + 70 G BLUEBERRIES

I got my Lulu bag today!!!!  I've been stalking the website tracking it and I was surprised to see that the bag in all colors is COMPLETELY sold out!!  I'm so glad I jumped on it when I did or I would have been bagless.

I love it and it's HUGE!!!  So many compartments.  I just hope it will hold up and not look beat to heck in a few months.

It's been awhile since I've been home for LUNCH so I thought I'd do up a pizza.
FLATOUT + 1/4 CUP TJ'S FF PIZZA SAUCE + 1/4 CUP TJ'S FF RICOTTA CHEESE + BASIL + TOMATO

I think because I was still bummed out due of my tofu FAILS, I got bit by the baking bug...and maybe I was anxious to play with the KitchenAid a bit.

I worked on making a "surprise" which should be done by tomorrow...pictures to follow...

I had some leftover chocolate so I made a few more treats that I can actually indulge in a bit.
PRETZEL FLATS + MELTED CHOCOLATE + VARIOUS SUGARY DECORATIONS

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment