Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SALAD BEAST!!

This is an official addiction!!  I have a whole package to use up, and I'm glad to do it.  I wanted a quick, and uncomplicated start to the day today so I whipped me up a quick Chorizo sammy for BREAKFAST!
FLAT OUT + 60 GRAMS TJ'S SOY CHORIZO +
1 LAUGHING COW LIGHT SWISS


 These are new to me and awesome!  I got them at Henry's and they had ONE package left.  I will have to check later on this week and clean out their supply.
TARGET TREATS!
 $6 ON-SALE SHIRT + GUM + EASTER PLATE + SPOTTED PLATE +
MEASURING CUP (for pouring cupcakes!) +
EASTER SOCKS!!!!!

For DINNER it was a BOMB A$$ salad!!!  What usually happens with my salad creations, is that I go though the fridge and throw everything into my salad that is about to go bad.  This is the end result and I have to say that is wasn't too shabby!!
SPINACH + HONEY ROASTED TURKEY + BABY HEIRLOOM TOMATOES + BABY SWEET PEPPERS + WISHBONE RANCH VINAIGRETTE SPRAY

Salad a day, keeps a big-butt away! LOL

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment