Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A PRESENT...FOR ME!!!

I have been lusting after this for years now.  I WAS waiting to get it as an engagement gift, but since Boyfriend is taking his sweet a$$ time, I finally bought it! I'm not really a baker, but I can become one. 

I also bought it because I was dying to make a king cake for Mardi Gras and without a mixer you needed to kneed the dough for 15 minutes. That was not happening.
I wanted the pink, one but practicality took over and i bought the onyx black one.

Very first dough ball!!!

The cake turned out pretty good.  Next time seams on the bottom and more icing. I also bought some baking mats. I don't know why I have never used them before. They are amazing!   Nothing sticks to these puppies and clean up is so easy.

Also went to World Market, one of my favorite stores, and took advantage of a coupon for $10 off $30. 

Isn't this the cutest candy dispenser?

I went downtown for Mardi Gras so DINNER was on the go from a little deli.  It was actually really good.
WHOLE WHEAT BREAD + CREAM CHEESE + TURKEY + SPOUTS + CUCUMBER + LETTUCE + PASTA SALAD + LIQUID CRACK AKA DIET COKE

HAPPY FAT TUESDAY!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment