Friday, March 25, 2011

ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE WEEKENDS


My weekend is going to be crazy once again!  I work all weekend and have a special Advanced Campaign seminar to attend ALL day Saturday.  Therefore, my postings are going to be a bit limited and my eats not too extraordinary :(

I found this super cute glass at the Dollar store the other day.  A Lemon Glass for my morning warm water with lemon.
 ROOM TEMPERATURE + LEMON SLICE

Still can't get enough of my green smoothies for BREAKFAST.  I think what surprised me most about drinking this how much they leave me satisfied.  I can usually last to lunch without being hungry.
TERA'S DARK CHOCOLATE WHEY + STRAWBERRIES + SPINACH + ALMOND MILK + ICE

LUNCH was a sammy with some veggies. 
THOMAS' BETTER START WHEAT ENGLISH MUFFIN + LAUGHING COW LIGHT SWISS + TURKEY PASTRAMI + 1/2 CUP CORN

Checking out these cute shoes on line.  I definately need to get some spring/summer duds.  I'm trying to save all my shopping for when my Mommy comes to visit CA next month.  We hit up the outlets hardcore everytime she visits.  She's the only person that I can shop with for 6 hours!!

Tonight I went to a Cigar bar with my friend Joe.  I am NOT a smoker but smoking a cigar is not something I would totally rule out.  I picked out a WHITE CHOCOLATE TUFFLE small cigar and Joe got this huge mammoth beast of a cigar.

The cigar did not taste like white chocolate tuffle...it tasted like a cigar.  Not a huge fan of the cigar, but did not absolutely hate it.  We ordered a bottle of red as well and of course I was lovin' that!!

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment